Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Carp Fishing Hub for Summer

Carp Fishing Hub for Summer Time!

Well summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean that it's too late for me to write a good summer hub about carp fishing. I thought that this would be a really cool kind of off the cuff topic that deserved a good hub. A little bit of research seemed to tell me that I was really on to something there.

While it definitely isn't for everyone, writing about fishing was very relaxing to me after having a lot of time spent on hubs or other writing projects that were on profitable topics, but really weren't subjects I was passionate about. Fishing, on the other hand, just ain't bad no matter how you cut it. I also had a good laugh about the irony. Here I spent a little bit of time to publish a HubPages hub on carp fishing gear, and then I go up to my Grandma's for the weekend and there's a giant slab of deliciously smoked carp sitting out to munch on. Sometimes it all comes together.

This is also a topic on freelance writing that I did want to hit on real quickly before having a longer and more serious blog post on writing for HubPages in the future. Sometimes, even when you're pushing hard on the freelancing and the money making topics, sometimes you just need to go fishing. This could mean going fishing, it could mean writing about a relaxing topic (like carp fishing or carp fishing gear) that you simply enjoy.

"Going fishing" to me means taking a break to recharge a little. Learning how to do this while building a freelance writing career is critical to succeeding in the writing world. So now that I've enjoyed my version of carp fishing online, time to go back to work.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment