Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3 More HubPages Hubs

Freelance Writing Update

Just a brief writing update this time around. There's been a lot going on, so while the pace I've put up isn't near what I'm hoping for, the sheer influx of freelance work that has started coming in, along with some very exciting long term projects, has me still relatively happy about the work I've done and the schedule that lies ahead. Despite the somewhat overwhelming nature of life throughout June, I'm going to remain optimistic.

Three new Hubs for this update. All 3 are valuable as standing on their own, but two also work to give a valuable anchored keyword link to an eHow article, and one gives a link to a writing blog that I can also use to get backlinks to some of my support blogs. By making those support blogs stronger, my flagship blogs and potential moneymakers are going to become that much stronger. Meanwhile by using HubPages I can support blogs, websites, and articles that make me money and are important to me, but they also make money naturally while giving solid links - something that's hard to do otherwise. For now, here are the three new hubs I wrote on HubPages:

Writing for eHow

How to Get Rid of Garden Slugs

Flair Bartending

As always, I never make a hub that I would be embarassed to claim as my writing, so right now I'm feeling pretty dang good about those three, and as long as I keep making quality Hubs, it will be that much easier to gather good backlinks for them and rank higher in the search engines. More traffic means more money, so there's still a lot of upside here.

That's my freelance writing update for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment