Thursday, June 11, 2009

Freelance Writing: One New Hub

Another Hub for HubPages

I've definitely fallen behind on making new Hubs at HubPages, and will probably almost certainly miss my goal of 30 by the 15th. Between more pressing writing demands, personal issues, and lack of Internet access, it was a hard knock. I just made #10, so I'd have to make 20 in five days (including today) to make the goal. Very unlikely, especially considering the 15th of every month is the due date for a lot of my monthly freelance writing work. Still, overall I've been getting a lot of writing done, especially considering everything going on.

Anyway, I'll be making a push to get several hubs done in the next few days, so at least at the due date maybe it'll look like I made a good shot at it, or maybe I'll get on a tear and just make it. We'll have to wait and see.

But anyway, I did complete hub #10 for the challenge, and here it is:

Contemporary Area Rugs

Which puts me at #53 total - with a goal of 150 by September 1st. It'll definitely be a challenge, but I think that goal is one I will obtain.

Anyway, that's the update on my freelance writing at HubPages for now. Keep writing, and keep at it. Even with just the new 10 Hubs, I have noticed my monthly AdSense income going up steadily, so I know this is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment