Monday, June 1, 2009

Hub Challenge Hub #8 Finished

Hoping This is a Good Micro Niche

Well my eighth hub for the Hub Challenge is finished, and it's another product based hub, which as I've mentioned in other places, sites like Squidoo and HubPages tend to produce the most income from product based sites. I like heavy duty flashlights, and hope that despite the very small amount of monthly traffic, that maybe this will do decently for me each month.

#8 of 30: http://hubpages.com/hub/Heavy-Duty-Flashlights

I'm a fan of heavy duty flashlights because they're simply better built than regular ones, and I have to admit, the potential self defense aspect definitely appeals to me. So this is my second product based hub in a row, and so I'm hoping that getting a good quality number of product based hubs will help in in all aspects of my make money online quest: AdSense, Amazon sales, & eBay sales.

That's the update for now. Thanks for reading about my new heavy duty flashlights hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment