Thursday, June 18, 2009

Freelance Writing: A Few More Hubs

3 More Quality HubPages Hubs

I enjoy freelance writing for HubPages, and in the last two days I've managed to make three new hubs. All thee are fairly high quality hubs, and I'm pretty happy with the quality of my freelance writing for these sites. Some of my more recent Hubs have been getting some decent traffic and some good AdSense clicks already, so even without the time that it takes for websites to get credit for their age and the search engine rankings bonus that comes with it. Because of this, I feel even more confident that if I can get a lot of Hubs written this summer and get some marketing done that in the long term these will provide some really great residual income.

Anyway, two of these hubs are based on keyword research that I think could make great micro niches, while also acting as strong links in the future to an AdSense blog that I hope will eventually do very well for me. The other has an excellent Clickbank product I believe in, and can also give a link to an eHow article that's already doing decently for me. As with any type of online writing that involves passive income, I won't know the true results for weeks or even months, but I'm feeling pretty good about writing for HubPages.

The potential for writing for residual income is very high with this website, and if any of you are reading this and haven't started with HubPages, I recommend you start now.

My new hubs:

Cherry writing desks

Oak writing desks

Learn Spanish Fast

That's it for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment